Sunday, February 20, 2011

taking care.

life is always changing, always transforming, always morphing.
some of us fight bitterly change and some of us throw ourselves at the idea of change.
I usually do everything I can to bring about change in my life. always moving, throwing myself at the world. Always impatient with everything around me. wanting things to go faster and faster.
and some people I have met try to choke out change.scraping their fingernails along with being pulled into the situation.
It's so funny, because it happens. no matter what. our emotions always are morphing moment by moment. and nothing is solid. nothing is ever going to be the same.
Depression has killed those whom keep it with them. those not strong enough to push it away. and realize it's only temporary. everything is.
age
love
emotions
possesions
creative thought
friendships
lovers
cells
matter
dirt
air
water
always there, yet always shifting.
i'm stll alive. i keep telling everyone.
i'm in the middle of a hard place and a rock.
and this is a lesson. i'm just trying to find the true meaning of it.
what i got from my journey this weekend is
I really do need to take care of myself before anyone else.
please universe give me the strength i need for this path.
mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment