Wednesday, February 16, 2011

the end of the rope.

I'm done. I don't have anything else left. I've asked. I've pleaded. and I've never felt so alone.
Everything bad is happening, and everything good is just out of reach. We're asking for finacial help, but I feel like we need more. I seriously just wish some angel would pop out of no where and say " i'll help you, come with your mom and live in my house for free, I'll take your mom to the doctors and help advise her, and help her figure out what's best for her. Take your time and get a job, have your life and enjoy it."
I'm so depressed. I fucked my body up at the beach the other day. I couldn't move for days. I'm bruised from my ribs to my toes on my left side. I can't hike, or go to the beach or do anything. I've never felt so unattractive in my life. I feel so unhealthy, and fat and stressed and my skin is fucked. how can I be an esthetician when I break out everywhere? I just want to scrape my face off and put another one on.
I can't fucking enjoy this island. I feel pathetic. I'm depressed. and I have every reasons to be.
fuck. fuck fuck.
what do i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment