Tuesday, February 8, 2011

i wish

my biggest problem was weather or not some guy was in love with me. now when friends tell me their relationship problems i want to laugh in their face and say, ha. you have no idea what real problems are like.

i'm dropping out of massage school. I have all my life to get a six month education. but i may not have much time left to be a daughter. that makes my eyes tear up and my throat tighten just typing that. i have been telling people on this island that, but more matter of fact, not really with any emotion.
i do believe that she can heal though. but we are soo freaking poor. i'm seriously sick of being poor. i'd love sometime to know what it feels like to not have to worry about how i'm going to pay my bills.

i need help. but i really don't know who to ask. i'm only one person. one girl. i'm such a girl still.
someone in class today said "i've realized the more i learn about science the less i know" i feel that about life. the more i know the less i know and the younger i am.
i'm going to try and take care of myself. i want to find a good kunadlini class to take and maybe take a hula class. i am in Kauai so i might as well take advantage of it.

i keep forgetting it's winter. i'm so glad im in the warm land. i have no idea if i would be surviving right now if i wasn't. thank god for 80 degree days. we deserve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment