Saturday, July 30, 2011

awake

I woke up this morning and something crossed my mind. I don't want to be with someone who after a few days of being apart finds a stranger and shares his bed with her. who knows where she's from. do you know her? not likely. she's a stranger. are you being careful. not likely.
you know me better than to even think for once second that i would share my body with a stranger off a boat. i respect myself and my body. it is a temple. sometimes i make mistakes, i'm growing and learning with every one.
 I'm asking of you to respect yourself as well. i was the first. and she won't be the last. many other beautiful girls are going to step into that garage. do you respect yourself enough to handle it?
I have grown a lot of respect for you. and i have lost a lot since this choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment