Thursday, July 7, 2011

Hope
I'm hopeful
Hopeful that my life will jot continue in the path it has been traveling
I'm grateful
Grateful for the beautiful beings that have blessed my life
Grateful for this beautiful world I live in
I'm grateful for emotions and sensations
Thoughtful
I'm learning to be thoughtful
What if I just threw something important away
Who's says I threw it away anyways? I could have just put it aside until I'm ready for it
Please don't hate me. I love you and cannot bring myself to enjoy that love
How many soul mates do you think a Hunan being has in his life times?
Loving myself I thought was easy. It's the hardest thing I'm reality
I refuse to drown myself trying to save your life
U can swim
I have No idea how I really feel about you.
Thank You Creator for sending angels in my life
Aho

No comments:

Post a Comment