Thursday, April 5, 2012

I am "pretty amazing" because...

     I Jenny Rose Hearsong am pretty amazing because I have an awesome name. I have a big heart and no matter how hard life is I always find the good and see the beauty. I love life and life loves me! 
     I get involved in the community helping in any ways that I can. I volunteer for a program on my Island called “Condom Sense” where I am a young adult representative for an anti STDs and untended pregnancy program. I record radio PSAs explaining why being condom smart is necessary. I help put on events and do pier counseling.  
     I pretty amazing because I’ve been my mother’s part time and full time caregiver over the past year, whom has stage four breast cancer and could possibly be loosing the battle very soon. I stay positive and as happy as I can through the whole experience. I am an amazing daughter. I am pretty amazing because I shaved all my long thick beautiful hair off in honer of her.
     I am a seamstress and work for a local Kauai made Bikini company, Kaikini.
     I design and have my own handmade jewelry business. 
     I am a makeup artist and have worked in magazine shoots and bikini modeling shoots. I also do bridal hair and makeup.
    I am pretty amazing because I am going to go to college this fall to continue my education. 

No comments:

Post a Comment