Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Story

I have a story. a long drawn out story. My life. My world. My Story. Who i am and why i am the way that i am. Why we do what we do.
It's too long for the blog.
It's too long to listen to over a cup of coffee, or even a dinner date.
My story is unique.
Don't they always say that? Every human you meet will tell you their story is unique.
That's ok, we all have stories. They're all unique.
My Story is my dream.
and my dream will become reality very shortly.
I want to help share other's stories. I want us to come together and understand each other so we can support each other instead of putting judgments on the different ways us humans choose to live our lives.
I want to know what the core root power of Beauty. What is Beauty? what does it mean? what does it look like? what does it taste like? how does it make you feel? what is your secret beauty ingredient or specialty? How do you feel the concept of beauty is today, as apposed to yesteryear?
So many questions. So many minds, and so many different options.
I am beauty.
I see beauty
I feel beauty
I am blessed to have it living inside of me, on my skin, on my orah and in my living environment. In my friends, colleges, strangers and in every breath i take. Beauty surrounds me every day. i am blessed.

Beauty is what you make it. Everyone is beautiful. We just have to all find it within ourselves!

Beauty Diaries. Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment