Wednesday, March 14, 2012

To be young, to be free, to be fabulous.

To be free, to be young, to be fabulous! I am grateful. Through hard times I am grateful for all the most beautiful things surrounding me. I can feel it. feel the love, feel the beauty and i have never loved myself so much. That is my power. I am strong. Life has made me strong. Lesson i've learned i would not share with anyone, through all the pain I have come out wiser, more in my power and nothing can hold me back. I am me. and I am beautiful.


That is my status on Facebook. A few minutes after i wrote it, from my own original head, someone else posted the same thing on their status on Facebook. 


It made me realize that I am me, and yet I am not alone, and I have my own issues and others have theirs. and my issues aren't any worse or better. they're just issues. 
Gigantic overwhelming, sad, scary issues. 
Fuck Cancer. 
fuck fuck fuck fuck cancer. 


I am crying right now. I thought i forgot how to. i sometimes forget how to feel. because it's easier. it's easier to numb my body and my heart and just put on some sort of robot action. It also makes people around me think i'm ok. 
In ways I am. and in ways i'm not. In ways i have support and in ways i don't. 


I am scared. I don't know how i will feel when she's gone. And right now doesn't feel too good either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment