Saturday, December 11, 2010

day...hmm the days just blend together :-)

so I think this is day 3. the end anyways. I still haven't found a car yet though.
but i had a nice day. so that's good right?
i kinda just hung out for most of the day. watched a movie. hung out with the kids. gosh i love kids! (don't want one of my own though. not yet.) and then decided i wanted to go out for shabbos dinner. made a few calls and had an place to go. ended up having a wonderful and interesting evening with some cool "brahs". (which kinda means friend)
Gosh i'm excited for my bodywork school! I'm not supposed to call it massage school because it's more then just that. it's technically called The Pacific Center for Bodywork and Massage. basically flipping awesome! google the name and you can learn more about it.
I really should go start studying for that.
i'll put up some more pics.
peace brah.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are having a good time! I Am having fun reading your blogs, so I don't have to ask you about your adventures, because I know you are SOOO busy! Love you, girly.

    ReplyDelete