Friday, February 17, 2012

Lavender Moon

I feel like on of the luckiest ladies in the word right now. The funny thing is that i'm not lucky, i'm just taking advantage of my skills and using them to my advantage. and trying to be the best person i can be, and that creates the most beautiful reality. 

I'm starting my own body boutique. It's called Lavender Moon. My best friend and I along with another beautiful lady are opening this boutique together. I'm going to be doing waxing, and eventually bridal makeup along with facials. I am going to use what i went to school for and make tons of money and play and surf and be happy. 

My mother is sick. It's sad. and its reality and it doesn't have to keep me from living my life. my life is mine. i can love her. and care for her. and i don't have to be held back because of her choices in life. 

I am me. 

Something that i've really enjoyed and continue to read daily is this...

“I prayed for change, so I changed my mind.
I prayed for guidance and learned to trust myself.
I prayed for happiness and realized I am not my ego.
I prayed for peace and learned to accept others unconditionally.
I prayed for abundance and realized my doubt kept it out.
I prayed for wealth and realized it is my health.
I prayed for a miracle and realized I am the miracle.
I prayed for a soul mate and realized I am the One.
I prayed for love and realized it’s always knocking, but I have to allow it in.”

- Jackson Kiddard

No comments:

Post a Comment