Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Uto Ni Yalo

I have never met a people with so much love and warmth in their hearts.
Or a people so blessed and prayed for.
Their trip is blissful and extremely crazy and wild! I love it! I know i couldn't do it. one night on those boats and i'm ready to crawl into my warm bed and warm shower. They have all touched my life and are helping my heart heal.
I have been living life going with the flow and just letting things happen and it's been amazing. i made a wonderful new best friend whom i can travel and flow freely with. unfortunately he is flying back home on friday. :(
magical life.
i still have pain, and hurt. and i still love.
mahalo for this beautful life and emotions and feelings, good, bad and sad.
I am grateful.
pacificvoyagers.org

No comments:

Post a Comment