Sunday, August 28, 2011

goodbye my lover



this song is appropriate. i am done. i know that. and there is a hollow place. i am going to take my time and enjoy being single. i'm not ready to replace it. and i know we're done and i'm totally ok with that. it make me happy in a way.

Kauai has taken a place in my heart that cannot be replaced. I love that Island so extremely. i never thought i could find a place that could replace the feeling i have for america. and i have. traveling and seeing old friends and meeting new ones shows me that even more. the city shows me that even more. i love cities. and nothing compares to the magical island of paradise. i just don't know if i'll find mister right there. i'm not even sure if i'm ready to meet mister right. i am so young. and so free. kinda. i have my mother. and i love her. i really do. and i wish her well and i miss her. and i'm proud of her. and hope she can learn to love herself before she leaves this world. and if she can't, i hope she can in her next world. i hope her heart can soften and our relationship can be healed. i pray for that every night. because that is what is important. i should see a therapist. i think that could help.
goodnight my lover, goodnight my friend. you could be the one, be the one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment