Thursday, March 31, 2011

Month of Aries

I have been finding myself much more attached to this whole astrology energy here. This island is so strong. emotions can be so intense and strong and woh.
My birthday is coming up. i've been thinking a lot about it. it's a big one for me. I don't know if i'll see another birthday with my mom in my life. This birthday coming up is to honor my mother for giving birth to me and for being in my life for 22 years as a strong support and strong woman. Along with giving unconditional love to me.
I've also been thinking about how much i've learned in the past year. and how much i've grown and how 21 was such an intense year. so much change and experiences in such a short time. a year isn't that long in the sceme of things.
for my birthday i would love
a puppy.
a moped
snorkling gear.
naot
:)
happy birthday aries!

No comments:

Post a Comment