Sunday, March 6, 2011

excuse my french.

Never in my life did I ever really think that I would say this.

"I wish I had a boyfriend"

Yea  I've said those words outloud before in the past, and I never really ment them. I always knew if I really wanted one it wouldn't be that hard.

If everything was fine with me, and I met a guy who's mother was dying. I would run the other directed. Fast. I would move states most likely.

fuck being single right now.

Guess what. I'm for sure not fucking getting a boyfriend now. I wouldn't even want to be with anyone crazy enough to want me.  I would be like "are you fucking insain? My mom is dying of cancer. who wants that shit? "

I know I wouldn't.

1 comment:

  1. Love you lady.... Just because your mother is ill and you're struggling to deal never lower your self worth. Of course someone would want you, to be there with you and support you through this... The value of you does not go down because life is happening around you all the time. It's a matter of finding the right person.

    ReplyDelete