Sunday, January 2, 2011

The year of the metal rabbit.

Life is interesting, hard, frustrating, exciting, new wonderful and always goes on. this is a new year. new beginnings. new start. new start for me. I only wish i could be in my new home, but patience is key in this new year. learning to be patient. not so stubborn, and working on myself.
2010 was a year of confusion, exhaustion, trying new things and learning everything the hard way.
I'm ready for a home. I'm ready to stay in one place for a while. to have a garden. to settle down for a bit. not forever, but for a bit. i need it. i'm physically, emotionally, spiritually and mentally exhausted.
I have no idea how many different floors and couches and beds and mats i have slept on in the past year. i could never figure it out if my life depended on it.
i'm ready to sleep in the same spot every night.
i need to learn to live in the moment. i'm always thinking in the future. it's not a good habit.
i cannot wait for school to start! 10 more days!
I want a home.
and a job.
i'm want to be more "normal"
done being a nomad.
This is what i read about aries in the year of the metal rabbit
"For Aries, the year 2011 of the white metal rabbit will not be boring or useless. On the contrary, Aries would achieve positive results within a short time, if they will direct all efforts in those areas that at this stage are important parts of their earthly existence with determination. They need to tell themselves that the time of confusion and disorder is behind and then their life in the new 2011 will immediately begin to change for the better."
that sounds hopeful.
Kauai is gorgeous. wonderful. i love it. i do not want to be any place else. besides this warm, breezy, coconut filled island.
i'm excited to meet my new family. my massage school family. :-)
aloha, goodnight and happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment