Sunday, January 9, 2011

pages are turning.

Tomorrow is the beginning of a new chapter in my life, or it could possibly be a beginning to a new book.
I have heard so many reviews of this school i'm going to. But i am quite sure that each year is a different experience and each class is a different mixture and each student takes their own lesson out of it.
I am not sure what i am going to get from it but i am going into it with an open heart and ready for anything. I assume a family will be made after six months and a new outlook on this world.
this island is magical. every day blows my mind and ever inch is just as beautiful as the inch before it. the people are friendly and open and welcoming and sweet. all beautiful and tanned and in shape. i love it here. i'm home. if u want to see me soon you might have to take a little vacation, cause i don't plan on leaving here for quite some time.
only downfall is it is quite expensive. money seriously jumps out of your wallet quite easily. But i know i can find a good way to make a living doing what i love. there is a lot going on.

I have decided that turtles are amazing and i am in love with them.i saw my first turtle the other day while snorkeling and i was in awe. i love them they are amazing creatures. :-)

I'm not really in the mood for writing. happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment